Sam Bowman (Condie), B.Sc., MRCSLT, MASLTIP
Graduated from University College London in 2000 with a B.Sc. in Speech Sciences. Has extensive experience of a wide variety of communication and swallowing disorders.
Sam's experience includes:
- Working as the Clinical Lead for a nationally renowned Stroke Unit for clinical research.
- Managing a team of therapists to provide a high quality in-patient service for a North London Teaching Hospital.
- Training both undergraduate and postgraduate Speech and Language Therapists.
- Working both within the NHS and privately in a number of rehabilitation centres, care homes and in people’s own homes.
- Specialist skills in complex and severe communication and swallowing difficulties.
- Advanced clinical skills in tracheostomy.
- Presenting at National Conferences including the London Fundamentals and Advanced Tracheostomy Study Days (Northwick Park Hospital).
Sam is commited to providing people with:
Choice to enable them to feel empowered to manage their communication and swallowing difficulties.
A high level of support and care to meet the needs of both the individual and their family.